Pilgrimage to Marian Shrines on 15 Sep 2018
Depart India/and arrive Dubai. Proceed for city tour and overnight in Dubai
2nd day fly to Portugal : On arrival at Lisbon airport, "an assistant (English speaking) will welcome you at the immigration area and will help them to go through the immigrations/customs then to exit the arrival hall to find the coach driver. Proceed to Visit St. Antony’s Cathedral Santo Antonio (better known as Saint Anthony of Padua), revered as a matchmaker, protector of young brides, and patron of the lost and found, and was actually born in Lisbon, on the site of this church. Proceed to Fatima. According to the Catholic Church, the Virgin Mary appeared at Fatima, Portugal numerous times in 1917 to three little shepherds named Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. Since the Roman Catholic Church has endorsed and fully accepted these visions as being from God and they have in turn affected hundreds of millions of people over the years by their messages these are very important Marian apparitions. The Bible commands Christians to test all things, which includes visions: Visit to Basilica of Our Lady, visit to house of Francisco and Jacinta. Then visit to chapel of apparitions. Dinner and Overnight stay in Fatima.
After the breakfast, proceed for the Holy Mass and then transfer to Avila. Today is the anniversary day of the apparition of Mother Mary. According to the tradition you will get blessing from our lady if you participate the ceremony in Fatima today. Then after you will be transferred to Avila. Visit to Santa Theresa convent (museum not included).Entrance to Santo Tomas Monastery (cloister & chorus only, then you will be proceeded to Madrid the Capital city of Spain and the land of Bull fight and tomato fest well and land of Carnival and allegria. Dinner and Overnight stay in Madrid.
After the breakfast, view of Plaza Espana. And view of Royal Palace and then proceed to Lourdes. It is a long journey; the main two ceremonies in Lourdes are Holy Sacrament benediction and Candle light procession in the evening after dinner. Visit to grottes de l'apparition (also called grotte massabielle) included; Visit to the baths (or healing waters). Attend mass, view of Eucharistic Procession and blessing of the sick included. Evening attend Candle light procession (01 hr duration) starting from the grotto. Dinner at hotel menu: 4 course menu.
After the breakfast, free time for Spiritual activities (dipping into healing water, optional). Lunch at hotel, then proceed to station for transfer to Paris by TGV at 14:38 pm. On arrival in Paris dinner and Overnight stay in Paris. (Note: All should be there at hotel lobby by 12:30, with your luggage’s ready).
After Hot Buffet breakfast proceed Then, Proceed to Visit Notre Dame Cathedral (here kept original crown of throne of Jesus Christ), Miraculous Medal Church and Tomb of St. Vincent de Paul’s incorrupt Body, Lunch, then One Hour Seine Cruise. Visit the, Sacred heart Church. No guiding inside the Cathedral. Visit the church in silence. Entrance to Eiffel tower level 3 included. Dinner and overnight stay in Paris.
Hot buffet breakfast at hotel local and get ready to proceed to Switzerland, the land of natural beauty, glaciers, green meadow, mountains covered with snow, Chocolates, Cheese and much more. You will have lots of Scenic beauty of Switzerland during your journey towards to Engel berg. Lunch will be served on the way and Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay in Engel Berg.
After the breakfast Breakfast at the hotel local transport, proceed for your never forgetting experience in your life, cable car ride at Engel berg - Titles’, which is around 13000 feet mountain covered with fresh snow and lots of activities and wonders. You will be served Lunch on the Top of the mountain at Indian Restaurant and then after you will come down with cable car in order to go to Lucerne, the romantic city of Switzerland. View of lion monument (loewendenkmal), View of Spreuerbrucke. (Spreuer bridge), view of Kapellbruecke (chapel bridge), after the tour you will be transferred to Hotel and Overnight in Lucerne
After the breakfast you will be transferred to Italy, Milan the second largest city, commercial capital city of Italy, worlds fashion hub city and so on. Visit Milan Duomo Cathedral the 10th largest church in the world. After lunch proceeds to Padua, the patron saint of Padua is St. Antony where you can see various relics of saints and you have the opportunity to buy them. Rendering petition at Tomb of the saint, which be answered from the almighty by the intercession of the saint? Lunch will be provided on the way Dinner and overnight stay in Padua.
Continental brea Breakfast at hotel, long distance vehicle to transfer you from Padua to Venice. Then proceed to visit Piazza San Marco by private boat (no luggage). Venice Island, guide (English speaking) for half day sightseeing tour on foot (0130 hrs) - glass blowing display (0130 hrs). Guide duration 1:30 hours. Visit to San Marco Basilica, visit to glass factory including display of glass- blowing. View of the bridge of sighs. Assistant (English speaking) for Piazza San Marco. After the lunch proceed to
Florence. View of piazza della signoria (signoria square). 15 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point view of Piazzale Michelangelo. View of Ponte vecchio, 15 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point. Dinner at hotel .menu: 3 course menu
Cold buffet breakfast at hotel and proceed to Assisi on Long distance coach (172 km, 02.26hrs). Sightseeing tour by English speaking guide in Assisi. Visit inside San Francesco Basilica (guide explanation are not permitted), visit to Cathedral of San Ruffino included 15 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point and then visit to Santa Maria Degli Angeli Church, including the Thorn less Rose bush and Porziuncola chapel which are inside the church. Entrance to San Damiano monastery is included, then after proceed to Rome. Dinner at the hotel.
After the breakfast, proceed for tickets to attend the Papal Audience full day guided tour in Rome such as Visit to St. Mary Major's Basilica, visit the Scala Santa monument (Holy steps of Jesus Christ), St. Lateran Church ( The Cathedral Church of Pope), Santa Croce di Gerusalemme, where all the original Passion relics of Jesus Christ ( cross, nails) will be seen. Lunch and dinner will be provided at the local restaurant in Rome. Overnight stay in Rome.
American breakfast at hotel local transport for hotel - full day sightseeing with guide (English speaking).Entrance to the Vatican Museums including Sistine Chapel w/reservation done, visit to St Peter's Basilica, the first largest basilica in the world included (shorts or miniskirts not allowed). Entrance to the Coliseum (ground floor and first floor)10 minutes walking distance from coach drop off point entrance to the A archeological area of roman forum, via sacra. Lunch and dinner at the restaurants. Overnight stay in Rome
After the breakfast, check out the hotel and transfer to airport to catch Emirates EK 0098 flights at 1515pm and reach in Dubai at 2350pm.
Arrive Cochin with beautiful memories.
(Tour cost is based on 45 adult paying passenger travel together).
|Group Size||Price Per person||Free Place|
|45 adults (12 & above)||K 185000||3 free Plus tour Escort|
|Child Rate (2-12)||85% of adult|
|Infant Rate (1-2)||20% of adult|
• Economy Class return air ticket on Emirates from Dubai
• 1 full day in Dubai with Visa and with City Tour
• Accommodation as per Itinerary in 3/4star hotel on twin sharing basis for 13 nights 14 days.
• 6 European countries included.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Sightseeing and monument entry fee as per Itinerary
• Multiple entries Schengen Visa.
• Overseas Medicliam insurance
• All transfers as per the itinerary.
• English speaking guide as per the itinerary
• Tips to the guides, drivers and restaurants
• Italian hotel City tax.
• Service of Multilingual Professional Local and English language escort from India if required.
- 1 Night Accommodation Hotel 4* Cinquentenario or similar (HB) at Fatima
- 1 Night Accommodation Hotel 4* Eurostar Zarzuella Park (HB) at Madrid
- 1 Night Accommodation Hotel 4* Alba Or Similar (HB) at Lourdes
- 2 Nights Accommodation Hotel 4* Novotel Velizy (BB) at Paris
- 2 Nights Accommodation Hotel 3* Terrace Or similar (HB) at Engelberg
- 1 Night Accommodation Hotel 4* BW Biri or similar (BB) at Padua
- 1 Night Accommodation Hotel 4* Delta or Similar (BB) at Florence
- 3 Nights Accommodation Hotel 4* Brand or Similar (BB) at Rome
- Seine Cruise in Paris
- Eiffel tower 3rd level in Paris
- excursion Mt.Titlis with Ice Flyer + ind.Lunch in Engelberg
- Vatican Museum (entrance ticket) in Rome
- Colloseum ticket in Rome
- Dinner: as mentioned in tourplan
- Lunch: as mentioned in tourplan
- Coach at disposal from Paris till end
- Driver's Accommodation & Meals
- Airport Lisbon to Lourdes (APT Assistance) in Lisbon
- Drop to Station in Lourdes
- Return ferry transfer to Venice Island in Venice Island
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
• Cost valid for a minimum of 43 Adult Paying Pax travel together. If there is any reduction, the final group members liable to pay according to the final group strength.
• Visa granting is a sole discretion of the concern Embassy or Consulate. Visa fees and other expenses such as hotel booking advance, ticket advance are not refundable if visa rejected. Personal interview at the concern consulate if required, candidate has to go for the interview at their own cost.
• Booking advance Rs. 50000 per head.
• 45- 22 days prior to commencement of services: 20% of the total price.
• 21- 8 days prior to commencement of service: 30 % of the total tour price.
• 7-1 days prior to commencement of service: 50% of total tour price.
• On departure day and later: 100% of the total tour price.
• Valid Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
• 3 Photographs ( As per the specification from Italian consulate )(35x45mm, White Background, Up to Neck)
• Last 3 yrs Income tax certificates
• Last 6 months bank statement with sufficient balance, minimum tour cost should be there with seal and signature of the bank manager.
• Fixed Deposit if any, with seal and signature of the bank manager
• Company leave letter, if Employed
• Salary Slips if employed
• Request letter for the visa.
• NOC from parents if kids participates the tour with their parents and NOC and leave letter from school
• NOC from husband with passport copy if wife travel along & death certificate copy if husband expired.