HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
• A COMPLETE VALUE FOR MONEY TOUR WITH MAXIMUM QUALITY SIGHTSEEING
• STAY IN CONVENIENT & COMFORTABLE HOTELS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
• DAILY JAIN / VEGETARIAN / NON VEGETARIAN LUNCHES INCLUDED
• DAILY INDIAN JAIN / VEGETARIAN / NON-VEGETARIAN DINNERS INCLUDED
• VISIT 05 COUNTRIES IN 15 DAYS
• GUIDED CITY TOUR OF COPENHAGEN, BERGEN, OSLO, STOCKHOLM, HELSINKI, ST. PETERSBURG & MOSCOW
• VISIT THE FAMOUS TIVOLI GARDENS
• ENJOY A CANAL CRUISE IN COPENHAGEN
• VISIT THE CHRISTIANSBORG PALACE
• VISIT THE CARLSBERG BREWERY
• RIDE THE FUNICULAR TO MT. FLOYEN IN BERGEN
• THE FAMOUS ‘NORWAY IN A NUTSHELL’ TOUR - INCLUDED
• VISIT THE VIKING MUSEUM AND THE HOLMENKOLLEN SKI JUMP IN OSLO
• VISIT THE VIGELAND SCULPTURE PARK IN OSLO
• FREE TIME AT THE FAMOUS KARL JOHAN STREET IN OSLO
• ORIENTATION TOUR OF KARLSTAD
• VISIT THE FAMOUS VASA MUSEUM IN STOCKHOLM
• VISIT THE CITY HALL OF NOBEL PRIZE BANQUET FAME IN STOCKHOLM
• VISIT THE DROTTNINGHOLM PALACE – A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
• PHOTO STOP AT FJÄLLGATAN VIEWPOINT IN STOCKHOLM
• RIDE THE SKY VIEW – ON TOP OF THE ERICSSON GLOBE
• ‘TALLINK SILJA LINE’ – OVERNIGHT CRUISE FROM STOCKHOLM TO HELSINKI
• VISIT THE TEMPELLIAUKI CHURCH IN HELSINKI
• VISIT THE USPENSKI CATHEDRAL IN HELSINKI
• VISIT THE MARVELOUS SIBELIUS PARK IN HELSINKI
• EXPERIENCE THE HIGH-SPEED TRAIN ‘ALLEGRO’ FROM HELSINKI TO ST PETERSBURG
• ENJOY A CRUISE ON THE NEVA RIVER IN ST. PETERSBURG
• VISIT THE HERMITAGE MUSEUM, A MUSEUM OF ART AND CULTURE IN ST. PETERSBURG
• ENJOY THE SPECTACULAR WORLD FAMOUS RUSSIAN BALLET SHOW
• VISIT PETERHOF PALACE & GARDENS
• EXPERIENCE THE HIGH SPEED TRAIN ‘SAPSAN’ FROM ST. PETERSBURG TO MOSCOW
• THE WORLD FAMOUS RUSSIAN CIRCUS - INCLUDED
• VISIT THE PATRIARCH’S PALACE
• EXPERIENCE THE METRO, A MASS RAPID TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN MOSCOW
• VISIT 05 COUNTRIES IN 15 DAYS IN A RELAXED AND AT A LEISURELY PACE COVERING DENMARK, NORWAY, SWEDEN, FINLAND & RUSSIA
• SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED TOUR MANAGER TRAVELLING WITH YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
Today, enter the world of “Yo Smart Travels Pvt Ltd” as you embark on your vacation to Scandinavia & Russia. Arrive at Copenhagen International airport and meet your experienced and professional Tour Manager in the arrivals area located outside the customs hall. Drive directly to your hotel and check in. Later, visit the famous Tivoli Garden – a world class amusement park in the centre of Copenhagen. The Tivoli Gardens is a must see in Copenhagen which has fun element for all ages with great rides, activities, shops, etc.
Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel ScandicSydhaven / Park Inn or similar, in Copenhagen. (D)
Visit the Christiansborg Palace. Visit the Carlsberg Brewery. Experience a Canal Cruise.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Christiansborg Palace - the most important building in Denmark. The Christiansborg Palace is the seat of the Danish Parliament, the Danish Prime Minister’s Office and the Danish Supreme Court. Also, see the City Hall, the Amalienborg Palace - the winter home of the Danish royal family, the Stock Exchange, Ströget Shopping Street and many more sights. After lunch, visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument in Copenhagen which is also used as a wishing well and the Little Mermaid - an icon and major tourist attraction of Copenhagen. Later, visit the Carlsberg brewery. The tour of the brewery reveals age-old traditions of beer making. Next, enjoy a canal cruise and see the interesting sights and attractions in the city - a great way to experience the city. The canal tour sails through the harbour and idyllic canals and passes by Copenhagen’s beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings and all other sights of interest. Tonight, enjoy an Indian Dinner.
Overnight at Hotel ScandicSydhaven / Park Inn or similar, in Copenhagen. (B, L, D)
Onto Bergen – Gateway to the Fjords. Bergen – Guided city tour - Funicular to Mt. Floyen
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight to Bergen. On arrival, after lunch, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Bergen is an international city with small-town charm and atmosphere, surrounded by seven rounded, lush mountains. The Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel-colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets and Old Bergen are just a few of many attractions that make Bergen a real place of enchantment. Ride the Funicular to Mt. Floyen for great views of the city. Evening is at leisure to explore the city on your own or visit the flea markets for some bargain shopping. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Grand Terminus / Zander K or similar, in Bergen. (B, L, D)
After a buffet breakfast, check out and embark on Norway’s most popular trip ‘Norway in a nutshell’. A combination of impressive trips by bus, boat and spectacular train rides. Proceed to Gudvangen and on arrival, embark on an enchanting boat ride into the Naeroyfjord – an UNESCO’s World Heritage area, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe and surrounded by towering mountains. The trip takes you through some of Norway’s most beautiful fjord scenery and arrives into the picturesque village of Flam, situated innermost in the Aurlandsfjord. After local lunch, board your train on the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set amidst wild and wonderful scenery. Enjoy the views of huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train passes through the Flam valley and arrives at Myrdal. Later, board your coach and drive to Oslo – the capital of Norway. Tonight, enjoy an Indain dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Scandic or similar, in Oslo. (B, LL, D)
Oslo - Guided city tour. Visit the Viking Museum &Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the Viking Ship Museum which presents ships from the Viking periods such as Gokstad, Oseberg and Tune. The exhibits also include the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 9th century, as well as small boats, sledges, a cart with exceptional ornamentation, implements, tools, harness, textiles and household utensils, etc. On your city tour, also drive past the City Hall, the House of Parliament, the Royal Palace and the majestic Akershus fortress. After lunch, visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and Karl Johan Street. Norway is often called the ‘Cradle of Skiing’. Encounter this when you visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and admire the dizzying panorama. Enjoy these sights and many more on your guided tour. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Quality Expo / Scandic or similar, in Oslo. (B, L, D)
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive to Karlstad. On arrival, enjoy lunch. Karlstad is situated on the river delta where Sweden’s longest river, Klarälven, runs into Sweden’s largest lake, Vänern. It is reputed to be one of the sunniest towns in Sweden and hence the symbol for Karlstad is a “Happy Sun”. Later, drive to Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, often called the Venice of the North due to its numerous canals and waterways. The city offers many interesting cafes and restaurants and has become an El Dorado for shoppers. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Stockholm - Guided city tour. Visit the City Hall the famous Vasa Museum. Visit the Fjällgatan viewpoint.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a full day guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Visit the impressive City Hall, where every year the Nobel Prize banquet takes place. Next, see the Royal Palace, the Cathedral, the Old Town, Kings Garden and many more interesting sights. After lunch, make a stop at Fjällgatan viewpoint from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the city and the inner harbour. Later, visit the famous Vasa Museum, housing the majestic 17th century royal warship Vasa.
Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm. (B, L, D)
Visit the Drottningholm Palace. Ride the Sky View. Onto TallinkSilja Cruise across the Baltic.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and visit the Drottningholm Palace - a former Royal summer residence and today home to the Swedish Royal Family. The palace contains magnificent rooms dating back to the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, beautiful Baroque Park, Palace Theater, Chinese Pavilion, etc. Later, “Ride the Sky View” – a new world-class attraction that takes you on a breath-taking journey, along the outside, to the top of the world’s largest spherical building, the Ericsson Globe, a Stockholm landmark. From the top at 130 meters above sea level, you get an unbeatable view of Stockholm. Enjoy lunch. Later, board your luxury cruise across the Baltic, on board the ‘TallinkSilja Line’. Cruise across the Baltic Sea and through the Swedish archipelago to Helsinki.
Tonight, enjoy a Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the cruise. Later, you can dance the night away in the nightclub, linger in the various shops as you enjoy the night on this luxury cruise.
Overnight on board TallinkSilja Line (Exterior cabins) Cruise Liner. (B, L, SD)
Onto Helsinki – the Finnish Capital.Guided city tour of Helsinki.
After a buffet breakfast on board, disembark in Helsinki and proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Enjoy the sights of this beautiful city. Visit the Tempelliauki Church (the church in the rock), the Uspenski Cathedral and the marvelous Sibelius Park. Also, see the Senate square, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Clarion / Radisson Blu / Scandic or similar, in Helsinki. (B, L, D)
St. Petersburg – One of the world’s most beautiful cities.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the train station to board the high-speed train ‘Allegro’ to St. Petersburg. This train, gets you to St. Petersburg in less than 4 hours. Packed lunch will be provided. Arrive into St. Petersburg – The Cultural capital of Russia and check into the hotel. Later, get set to enjoy the spectacular world famous Russian Ballet Show. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Courtyard Marriott or similar, in St. Petersburg. (B, PL, D)
City tour of St. Petersburg. Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens.
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. See the St. Isaacs Cathedral, NevskyProspekt, the RastrelliesqueStroganov Palace, the neoclassical Kazan Cathedral, and the Russian National Library, the Statue of Peter the Great, the Peter & Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and many more sights. After lunch, proceed to Peterhof, famous for its series of palaces and gardens known as the Peterhof Palace, laid out on the orders of the Russian Tsar, Peter the Great and called the ‘Russian Versailles’. The park holds numerous fountains and few monumental cascades which are one of Russia’s most famous tourist attractions. Later, visit the Grand Palace entering by the ornate Ceremonial Staircase and see the Ballroom, Throne Room, the Western Chinese Study, the Drawing Room, the Imperial Suite, the Oak Study Room and the Crown Room. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Courtyard Marriott or similar, in St. Petersburg. (B, L, D)
Visit the Hermitage Museum. Cruise on River Neva.
After buffet breakfast, visit the Hermitage Museum, a museum of art and culture in St. Petersburg. It is the largest and oldest museums in the world with collections comprising of nearly three million items including the largest collection of paintings in the world. After lunch, the afternoon is at leisure to enjoy the city on your own or some shopping at the Nevsky Prospect. Later in the evening, enjoy a cruise on the Neva River. It is one of the best ways to view the majesty of the St. Petersburg’s 18th century architecture and craftsmanship. The cruise will expose you to the magnificent panorama and stunning sights of this great city situated at the Neva River. The Cruise will pass under the main bridges of St. Petersburg which will unfold the city’s history and its legends connected with the waterways. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Hotel Courtyard Marriott or similar, in St. Petersburg. (B, L, D
Moscow - the Capital city.Enjoy the world famous Russian Circus.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and proceed to the train station to board the high speed train ‘Sapsan’. Arrive into Moscow – the financial and political centre of Russia and the former Soviet Union. It also boasts the largest community of billionaires in the world. After lunch, drive to your hotel and check in. Later in the evening, see the world famous Russian Circus. For over two centuries circus has been an important part of Russia’s rich cultural heritage. It is a truly universal form of entertainment enjoyed by all, regardless of age. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Holiday Inn or similar, in Moscow. (B, L, D)
Guided city tour. See the magnificent Kremlin and the Red Square. Tour of the Metro
After a buffet breakfast, proceed on a guided city tour with a local English speaking guide. Explore the Kremlin Grounds, Cathedrals and see the Patriarch’s Palace in Moscow. The small city in the center of Moscow, once the residence of Czars and Patriarchs, contains Russia’s main Cathedrals, Assumption Cathedral, Archangel’s Cathedral and the Deposition of the Robe Cathedral. Also, visit the Patriarch’s Palace - a museum of seventeenth-century life and applied art, displaying ecclesiastical regalia, period furniture, gold and silver ware from Russia and Western Europe. The palace dates back to 1640 and incorporates the Church of the Twelve Apostles, which was the private place of worship for the Patriarchs.
Next, experience the Metro, the most reliable and rapid transport system, connecting the central part of the city with industrial, residential areas and neighbouring towns. Moscow metro is the world’s leader in the volume of traffic and reliable transportation. Later you have some time to explore Moscow on your own. Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner.
Overnight at Holiday Inn or similar, in Moscow. (B, L, D)
This morning, after a buffet / boxed breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. Return home with great experiences and wonderful memories of your holiday with “YO Smart Travels Pvt Ltd”. (B)
Per Person on Per Child without Bed
Twin Share (Below 12 years)
Ex- Cochin : INR 90500 + EUR 3350 INR 81500 + EUR 2500
Single Room Supplement : EUR 800
Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (5% GST) as applicable on bothINR & EUR Component.
• As a third person in a triple room, the third person will get a rollaway bed. The room size may be the same as a double room.
• A person below 12 years is considered a child
• Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
PRE/POST TOUR ACCOMMODATION
Cost of Pre/Post Tour accommodation at Copenhagen / Moscow, will be available on request
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
Copenhagen : Guided City Tour
: Visit the Gefion Fountain - the largest monument
: See the Little Mermaid - an icon
: Visit the Christiansborg Palace
: Visit the Carlsberg Brewery
: Visit Tivoli Gardens – Scandinavia’s best Amusement Park
: Enjoy a Canal Cruise
Bergen : Guided City Tour
: Funicular ride to Mt. Floyen
: Norway in a Nutshell
: Cruise on the Aurlandsfjord and Naeroyfjord
: Ride the Flam Railway
: Visit Myrdal
Oslo : Guided City Tour
: Visit the Viking Museum
: Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
: Visit the magnificent and unique Vigeland Sculpture Park
: Spend time at Karl Johan Street
Karlstad : Orientation tour of the city
Stockholm : Guided City Tour
: Visit the impressive City Hall, famous for Nobel Prize banquet
: Visit the Vasa Museum
: Visit the Drottningholm Palace
: View from Fjällgatan View Point
: Ride the Sky View – On top of the Ericsson Globe
Helsinki : Guided City Tour
: Visit the Tempelliauki Church
: Visit the Uspenski Cathedral
: Visit the marvelous Sibelius Park
St. Petersburg : Cruise on the Neva River
: Guided City Tour
: Visit the Hermitage Museum
: Spectacular Russian Cultural Show
: Visit Peterhof Palace & Gardens
Moscow : See the stunning Russian Circus
: Guided City Tour
: Visit the Kremlin and the Red Square
: Visit the Patriarch’s Palace
: Experience the Metro - a mass rapid transport system
• 02 nights at Hotel ScandicSydhaven / Park Inn or similar, in Copenhagen
• 01 night at Hotel Grand Terminus / Zander K or similar, in Bergen
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality Expo / Scandic or similar, in Oslo
• 02 nights at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar, in Stockholm
• 01 night board TallinkSilja Line Cruise (Ocean view cabins)
• 01 night at Hotel Clarion / Radisson Blu / Scandic or similar, in Helsinki
• 03 nights at Hotel Courtyard Marriott or similar, in St Petersburg
• 02 nights at Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, in Moscow
• Daily Scandinavia buffet breakfast in Scandinavia & American buffet breakfast in Russia
• Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian / Local lunches as specified in the itinerary
• Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian dinners
• A Scandinavian buffet dinner on board the ‘TallinkSilja Line’ cruise
• All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by deluxe air conditioned coach
• The ‘TallinkSilja Line’ cruise across the Baltic Sea from Stockholm to Helsinki
• The high-speed train ‘Allegro’ from Helsinki to St Petersburg
• The high speed train ‘Sapsan’ from St. Petersburg to Moscow
AIRFARE & VISAS
• Return economy class group airfare as per the itinerary
• Cost of ticket taxes
• Cost of Multiple Entry Schengen visa & Single Entry Russian Visa
• All local taxes as of 01st October 2017
OVERSEAS TRAVEL INSURANCE
It is extremely important to possess an Overseas Travel Insurance policy before you travel on your tour. We have included the cost of overseas travel insurance for the duration of the tour. For any passengers above 60 years of age and those who wish to extend their holiday, additional charges would apply.
Services of a professional and experienced Tour Manager or a local representative throughout your tour in Europe
JULY : 19
• On certain dates, passengers travelling ex-Kolkata will depart 01 night prior and there will be a long transit. Passengers have the option of taking STPC at an extra cost
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Govt. of India Goods and Services Tax (5% GST) as applicable on both INR & EUR Component.
• Cost of deviation - In case you wish to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure i.e. either travel before the departure date of your tour or would like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable which will be advised to you by our sales team / partner agent. The same subject to availability of seats for the given dates & ticket validity. Kindly also note, the deviation request is to be made at the time of booking or at least 45 days prior to departure date.
• Tour cost is subject to GOI/RBI regulations under Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS)
• No Porterage included
• Tips to drivers, guides, etc of EUR 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. (The foreign currency component will be calculated as on date of payment). The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour
• Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc.
• Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “What Your Tour Price Includes”
VISAS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL ON YOUR TOUR
• Multiple Entry Schengen Visas
• Single Entry Russian Visa
Cost of above mentioned Visas is included in your Tour Price. The Schengen visa is valid for travel into Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland.
(The visa cost has been calculated as of 01st October 2017. In case of any increase in the visa cost the same will be borne by the client. The cost would vary in case of any change in European Community visa policies)
Important: The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. GLAD Tours Travels Pvt Ltd are not responsible for granting of visas and is only a facilitator in the visa application process.
All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 25 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on any another departure date.