11 DAYS AGRICULTURAL AND HOLY LAND TOUR OF ISRAEL
11 DAYS AGRICULTURAL AND HOLY LAND - JORDAN – ISRAEL– PALESTINE - EGYPT...
Meet & assist upon arrival to NedumbasseryAirport. Complete Immigration & Customs procedures, after visa formalities we visit Madaba, the city of Mosaics, only 30kms south of Amman. Madaba is repeatedly mentioned in the old Testament as Medeba (Numbers21:30).This lovely town is home of St. George’s Church which houses the Madaba Map, a 6th century Byzantine Mosaic ma p showing ancient Palestine, Egypt, Jerusalem and other holy sites. After lunch we continue to Mt. Nebo (Deut 34:1-7) the most revered site in Jordan. Mt. Nebo is presumed to be the site of Moses’s death and burial place. On top of the mountain is a Franciscan Church with beautiful 4th and 6th century mosaics. Visit the Serpent Monument near the Church. From a platform in front of the church you can take in a breathtaking view like Moses across the Jordan valley and the Dead Sea, Jericho to the rooftops of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. This is also the place from where God showed Moses the promise land from a distance. We drive to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Amman
Day 02: 11/05/2017
Check out early morning from the hotel, Cross the border and enter the holy land. Welcome to Israel. As we enter to the Holy Land we ascend Mt. Tabor to visit the beautiful Church of Transfiguration (Mark 9:1-8), then drive to Nazareth, city chosen by God for the annunciation of the birth of His Son. Here Jesus grew to manhood. Then we move on to Nazareth, the boyhood town of Jesus and home of Mary and Joseph and visit the Basilica of the Annunciation built over the grotto where Archangel Gabriel appeared to announce Mary that she would bear a son, Jesus (Luke 1:26-38). We also stop by Joseph's workshop and Mary's well and the Tomb of the Just. We drive to the village of Cana (John 2:1-11), where Jesus performed His first Miracle, changing water into wine at the wedding feast.
Overnight in Nazareth
Day 03: 12/05/2017
After breakfast, Proceed to visit Capernaum, home of St. Peter and a site built atop of a synagogue where Jesus Christ preached. We make a brief halt at after having St Peter’s fish with the lunch we proceed to the Sea of Galilee which is the largest fresh water lake in Israel on a boat ride. Continue to Tabgha, scene of the Feeding of The Five Thousands and on to Mount of Beatitudes, where tradition places the spot where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Drive to visit Yardenit, the baptismal site on the Jordan river. Overnight in Nazareth
Day 04: 13/05/2017
Visit Kibbutz HarDuf specializing in organic farming with its large organic dairy farm, organic free chicken run and organic vegetable fields. Continue to Mount Carmel and visit Muhraka. Drive to Haifa, Israel's largest port city, built on the slopes of Mt. Carmel. Visit the beautiful famous Persian Hanging Gardens for a breathtaking view of the city of Haifa and also the Bahai Shrine. We will visit the Stella Maris Church which is built on the cave where Elijah stayed. Proceed along the Mediterranean to Caesarea, the magnificent port-city built by King Herod the Great. From here St. Peter went to Rome and started with his first miracles. In Caesarea's well-preserved theater an inscription of the procurator Pontius Pilate was found. Onto Tel Aviv the commercial center of Israel for a sightseeing and continue to the Old Town of Jaffa, oldest port city in the world.
Day 05: 14/05/2017
We are leaving Nazareth and on our way to the beautiful city of Jerusalem. We ascend the Mt. of Olives for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. We visit the Church of the Ascension, (Luke 24:50-51) which commemorates the ascent of Jesus to Heaven. The Pater Noster Church, (Matt 24:3) where according to tradition, lays the cave where Jesus brought his disciples and spoke to them about the mystery of the end. It is also believed to be the place; Jesus gave the Lord's Prayer to his disciples (Matt 6:9-13). We then walk down the Sunday Palm Road where we stop at the Chapel of DominiusFlevit, where Jesus wept over the imminent destruction of Jerusalem (Luke 19:41- 44). The chapel is built in the shape of a tear as a reminder to this event. From there we walk down the Palm Road to Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus prayed while Judas betrayed him to the Romans (Luke 22:39-46). Take a look at Olive trees in the garden which are more than 100 years old. Visit the Basilica of the Agony (Church of all Nations), which stands out from afar. From there a short drive to mount Zion, to visit the room of the Last Supper- where we remember the last supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles on Pentecost and the Holy Spirit descended upon the apostles. Nearby is the beautiful Dormition Abbey from where the Blessed Mary went up to heaven at the St. Peter in Gallicantu which symbolizes Peter's Denial of Jesus (Luke 22:54-62) as He had prophesied at the Last Supper.
We are getting ready to visit the Old City. We start with a visit to the pool of Bethesda and St. Anne and continue to pray the Stations of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa (Way of Grief) (Mark 15:1-47), traditionally accepted as the last route trodden by Jesus. Follow the 14 Stations of the Cross to Golgotha, the place where Jesus was crucified marking significant events along the route. We will see the Pilate's Judgment hall; the Chapel of the Flagellation where, according to tradition, the Roman soldiers scourged Jesus and placed a crown of thorns on his head the Ecce Homo Arch and the Convent of the Sisters of Zion. Early tradition held that Pontius Pilate stood here and thundered "Ecce Homo!" Which means "Behold the man?" Which is what Pilate said when he presented Jesus to the crowd? However, we now know that pagan Emperor Hadrian constructed the arch. Below the Convent are the Lithotrities where Jesus was publicly tried and where the Roman soldiers mocked him. The last 5 Stations of the Cross are inside the Church of the Holy Sepulcher built over the Golgotha, the place of crucification visible from the distance, with its two silver domes. Easily the most celebrated, yet most contentious, church in Christendom, the Holy Sepulcher contains the traditional sites of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus under one roof site of the Calvary, on our way to Mount Moriah to visit the Western Wall (Wailing Wall). These are the sites most sacred to the Jewish nation. Ascend the temple Mount to view Mosque of El Aksa, the golden Dome of the Rock (where Isaac was bound for sacrifice). Walk through colorful Arab Bazar. (If time permits and the passengers want we can visit the Garden Tomb.) . Time permits we will visit Tel Aviv, to see the commercial center of Israel. The visit will include a visit to sea side and the center of town.
Overnight in Bethlehem.
Day 06: 15/05/2017
We are starting the day with Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus. Meditate on the glory of the Birth of our Savior at the Church of the Nativity. (The birthplace of Jesus).This church is one of the oldest continuously operating churches in the world Sing Christmas Hymns! Celebrate! What a glorious feeling! Drive to the Shepherd's field and the Cave Chapel, a recent Byzantine excavation and past Ruth the Moabite's fields to the Judean Wilderness.
Proceed to visit Jericho, the oldest city in the world to view the Mt. of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the devil. We also visit the Sycamore tree (Luke 19:1-10) which Zacchaeus had climbed to see Jesus. Proceed and drive to the Dead Sea. You will be given time to experience floating in the medicinal waters. After experiencing the Dead Sea we will have a unique visit to a kibbutz (collective farming) which showcase how Israel developed its well-known agriculture industry in the desert. The visit includes dairy farming, farming and crops.
Drive to Bethlehem for the night.
Day 07: 16/05/2017
After breakfast we check-out the Hotel. Proceed to Taba. On the way the shores of the Dead Sea view Qumran, the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Continue south to Saddom and Gamora and watch Lots wife’s Pillar of Salt. We proceed via the beautiful city of Eilat situated on the banks of Red Sea. After lunch we travel to Taba Border (Egypt) which is at the southern tip of Israel. We will meet our representative upon our arrival at the border and after immigration and visa formalities we start our journey by road in the land of Moses. Arrive late in the evening at St. Katharine located in Sinai.
Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in St. Katharine.
After breakfast this morning we drive to visit the famous Mt. Sinai (Exodus 19) where Moses received the Ten Commandments from GOD. Visit the famous St. Katharine Monastery at the foot of Mt. Sinai where we visit the Moses Well and the ever famous Burning Bush (Exodus 3:1-6), a tree of its kind in the whole world. Take an opportunity to pray and click memorable snaps with the Burning bush. We then start a scenic 6 hours bus journey to Cairo. On the way get a view of the place of Elim (Exodus 15:27) and the place of Rephidim (Exodus 17:8-13).After lunch we see the likely place where the Red Sea had parted. On our way we visit the Springs of Moses (The water of Marah) (Exodus15:22-25).We drive through the Ahmed Hamdi Tunnel built below the famous Suez Canal and enter the Asian part of Egypt. We reach Cairo late evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Cairo.
Day 09: 18/05/2017
After breakfast we visit the famous Egyptian Museum, which houses more than 2,50,000 antique pieces covering the whole history of ancient Egypt, which extends over the past five thousand years. Later we proceed to Old Cairo, where we visit an important church called the Abu Serge Church built on the house where the Holy Family lived during their stay in Egypt. After lunch we visit the shops of Egyptian Perfumes, Papyrus paper, Egyptian souvenirs and Egyptian cotton. Late evening we go for a 2 hrs memorable Nile Cruise to see the Folkloric show with Belly Dancer and Dinner on board.
Overnight stay at hotel in Cairo
Day 10: 19/05/2017
After breakfast we visit the Pyramids of Gaza, one of the only existing Wonders of the Ancient World. Take an opportunity to click snaps with the ever famous Pyramids. We then visit the statue of Sphinx located nearby the Pyramids. After this we are transferred to the airport for our flight back to Cochin.
Journey of a lifetime ends with blessed memories
Day 11: 20/05/2017
• 01 night’s accommodation in Amman
• 01 night’s accommodation in Tiberias
• 04 night’s accommodation in Bethlehem
• 01 night’s accommodation in Taba
• 02 night’s accommodation in Cairo
• Breakfast and Dinner in the hotel
• Lunches en-route at restaurants
• 01 bottles of 500 ml of water per person, per day
• Normal drinking water with all meals
• All tours and transfers in fully air-conditioned Bus
• Entrance fees as in the program below
• Visas, Border Tax / Exit Fees
• English Speaking Guide
• Food and Beverages not mentioned
• Personal Expenses
• Anything not included in “Inclusions”
• Any extra tours and services
• Tips and insurances
Price:- Double/Triple sharing
45-48 pax: 840 USD+ Rs. 35,000/-
Single room supplement will be: 300 USD
• Above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query.
• The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of Passengers changes [40 FULLY PAYING ADULTS].
• Tour plan may change according to weather conditions and/or force majeure unexpected matters.
• Visa is issued based on the decision of the particular Department of State in each country and GLAD Holidays have no power to influence it.
• All passengers’ Passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months on the time of travel.
• The Israeli Visas are normally not stamped in passports, but are not the responsibility of GLAD Holidays. All passengers must ensure that Israel Visas are not stamped on your passport at the Immigration counter.
• The entire group should enter and exit together in all countries
• All the guests are expected to abide by the laws of the land. GLAD Holidays will not entertain any illegal activities during the pilgrimage.
• The hotel rooms will only accommodate 01 extra bed even if there is more than 01 child.
• GLAD Holidays does not take any responsibility for any illegal activity or violent behaviour or any other offence committed by the customer/tourist/Pilgrim against the local law.
• Hotel check in time is 14:00hrs and check out time is 12:00hrs.
• Accommodation will be provided in double / twin / triple rooms. If any guests require single rooms, it can be provided at an extra cost.
• Alternative Hotel/Room will be given should the above quoted hotel/room type is not available.
• The above itinerary is subject to change based on flight arrivals/ departure timings and prevailing climatic conditions.
• Itinerary/Restaurants/Vehicle has been selected based on existing local standards and availability, GLAD Holidays does not take any responsibility in providing any service based on personal preferences or choice.
• Tours itinerary is subject to change with reasons which may be natural disasters or any other act of God/political or social concerns/ hazardous conditions or any other unforeseen conditions. In any of the above conditions GLAD Holidays does not take responsibility of refunds.
• This package does not include any insurance cover for accidents, health issue or anything else related to unforeseen circumstances.
• Please ensure to be punctual for all transfers, tours, meals etc. any services not utilized will not be refunded nor adjusted. Coaches will only wait for max of 5 minutes from reporting time.
• Please ensure that the itinerary is fully understood before the tour. If you have any doubts or need clarification kindly speak to us well before departure
• In all disputes arising out of or relating the pilgrimage, GLAD Holidays retains the right to make the final decision.
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us if you have any questions.
2. CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 2 hours and for international flights, 3 hours. BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. AT TICKET COUNTER.
3. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
4. TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
5. IMPORTANT!!! If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows "OK" for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
6. VISA - It is your responsibility to ensure you have complied with all necessary requirements to obtain a foreign visa. GLAD Holidays acts as a service agent only and is not liable for any negligent actions or omissions of a foreign consular office, other government agencies and delivery services. GLAD Holidays shall in no event be liable to you for any indirect claims, damages, or lost profits resulting from a failure to obtain a visa or passport in a timely manner. The issuance of any visa is entirely at the discretion of that issuing authority. Be aware that holding a valid visa for any country does not automatically entitle the traveler guaranteed entry into that country. Entry into any foreign nation is the final decision of the local immigration authorities upon arrival. GLAD Holidays does not warrant or guarantee that any foreign Consulate or Embassy will issue a document in a timely manner and GLAD Holidays service fees are only for taking reasonable actions to foster such issuance within the client’s prescribed timeline. Under all circumstances, you (and not GLAD Holidays) are responsible for making sure that you have complied with the necessary requirements.
7. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ' We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
8. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY – GLAD Holidays is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by us (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). We, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. We do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. We shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
9. Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
10. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.